quinta-feira, 30 de junho de 2011

dreaming reality



i was in a bar, with milady.

also there, was a guy that looks just like a character in a television series ("pillars of the earth", the big bad guy, there), using a lap top (not the big sword, from the show). we wanted to use ours, to, and i went looking for the pretty waitress (whose face i knew, but couldn't remember were from), to ask for the wireless password.

so, i into myself in the large kitchen (i do that, really), and found the owner, lived lady, dressed just like carmen miranda, without the bananas. she was holding a jar of fruit juice (i bet pineapple), and come towards me, lovely smile on her face, questioning what i need.

there was a bird singing, out of sight, and i inquire about were....

rriiiinng.

then my phone rings and i wake up. fast call from a client. time to rise butt, unfortunately, leave dreams behind.

yet, the some bird was still singing, outside my window, and i was now awake. there was reality in my dream, witch is a nice balance, 'cause i abuse dreaming in my reality.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário