quinta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2020

i need to sharpen up my play



i'm so hyped, what a cherish day it was.

stuff i did some few years ago still matter. differently  stuff, actually, on different people, still linger and sometimes, grows.

in the afternoon, i "talked" with an old student, from 10 years ago. he just called on messenger, no reason but a little chat, warmed my soul.

in the morning i catch the ending of a favorite movie of mine, on television. when it ended, my father, also watching, was silly smiling.

on an usual event, this morning, like every day since months, i got my newspapers, via whatsapp kindness.

also today, like a few days ago, i read from my greatest love.

there is this overwhelming felling that life is great, and is getting better, so:

joão, u need to sharpen up ur play, u need to keep up, because life is coming strong.

and, sweet mother of mine, i could just swear it's bringing treats.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário